WE ARE HERE
Dr. med. Joachim Leupold
Specialist for psychiatry and psychotherapy
Dr. med. Joachim Leupold grew up in germany. After studying medicine in Munich, he came to Switzerland in 1995. He completed his whole specialist training and received his doctorate from the University of Zurich. Today he lives with his wife and two children in the Sarganserland region. He enjoys spending his free time outside, either hiking, mountain-biking or working in the garden.
- Swiss Medical Association (FMH)
- Swiss Insurance Medicine (SIM)
- Swiss Expert Network on Burnout (SEB)
- Medical Network Pizolcare
- Psychiatry & Psychotherapy Association Pizol (P&PP)
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (SGPP)
- St. Gallen Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (SGGPP)
- Cantonal Medical Association of the Canton of St. Gallen (KAeG)
Janette Eberle grew up in the Rhein valley and lives in the Werdenberg region. She enjoys spending her free time outside with gardening, cycling, power walking in summer, snowshoeing and skiing in winter .